Although Transsion smartphones (TECNO, Infinix, and itel) have dominated Nigeria’s smartphone market for some time now, other phone brands like Vivo and OPPO are closing that gap as they are now paying more attention to mid-range, budget-friendly smartphones which are in high demand.
OPPO has just unveiled yet another cool, feature-packed addition to its ‘A- Series’ in Nigeria. Dubbed the OPPO A93, it is the successor to the OPPO A92 it released a couple of months ago.
Advertisement – Continue reading below
Related Article: OPPO A92 Launched in Nigeria: Specs, Price, and Availability
- Display: 6.4-inch Full-HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: MTK Helio P95 Processor
- Front Camera: 16MP + 2MP Selfie camera
- Rear Cameras: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad Camera
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB (Expandable 512GB)
- Battery: 4000mAh 18W Fast Charge
- OS: Android 10
- Fingerprint: In-Display Fingerprint Unlock 3.0
- Color variant: Matte Black and Metallic White
The OPPO A93 is an improvement in many aspects. It is a 6.4-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, and 800 nits of pick brightness.
The top-left corner of the screen houses the dual punch-hole selfie camera that are configurated as follows: 16 MP + 2 MP (depth sensor). On the back of the OPPO A93 is a quad-camera setup with an LED flash: 48 MP (main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (depth sensor).
While the power button doubled as the fingerprint scanner on the OPPO A92, the new OPPO A93 has its fingerprint sensor underneath the display screen.
Also, the OPPO A93 is powered by a 4000mAh battery which is a step down from the 5000mAh battery available on its predecessor, the OPPO A92.