Matthew Stockman/Getty Images. Pictured: Bryson DeChambeau.
Bryson DeChambeau is a quirky son of a gun, but he’s also become one of the best golfers in the world. In fact, he’s the co-favorite to win the Masters this week at +900 along with Dustin Johnson.
He’s so good, that he’s practically even money to finish top-10, but you can bet him at even money just to make the cut thanks to this DraftKings promo.
Check out the details:
Offer: Bet Bryson DeChambeau at +100 (boosted from -1115) to make the cut
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia
- Who’s it for? First-time depositors only
Big Bryson has really broken out in 2020, with the U.S. Open victory in September being the highlight of his career thus far.
This long-bomber is hoping to add another major victory to his resume this week, but you can profit if he just makes the cut if you follow these steps:
- Click this link
- Make a deposit (the max bet is $50, so take that into account)
- Click ‘Claim Offer’ on the home page under the ‘Bryson to make the Cut’ sign-up offer
- Select the odds boost from your bet slip and bet on Bryson to make the cut
DeChambeau’s normal unboosted odds of -1115 suggest that oddsmakers believe he’ll make the cut nearly 92% of the time. If you can get even odds on something with about a 90% chance of cashing, you’re going to want to bet on it.
Maybe you like this strange golf scientist or maybe you don’t. Either way, boost his odds to make the cut big time at DraftKings.