Destiny 2’s Solstice of Heroes is upon us, and with it comes a variety of upgrades for the Solstice Armor that can be unlocked through in-game activities.
Eva will first provide the player with the Renewed Solstice Armor – after you’ve run a few errands for her – and after that, it’s time to work towards upgrading it by completing objectives within Destiny 2.
Some of these challenges are more important than others, and it’s worth remembering that you need to be wearing the Solstice Armor for your feats to count towards your armor upgrades.
How to upgrade the Solstice Armor to Majestic in Destiny 2
As per Shack News, the steps to upgrade Destiny 2’s Solstice Armor to Majestic level during the Solstice of Heroes are as follows:
- Helmet: 1 EAZ run, 50 precision final blows, 100 Fallen kills
- Gauntlets: 5 playlist strikes, 100 Solar orbs in Crucible/Gambit, 10 Solstice packages
- Chest: Defeat 50 enemies in EAZ, 400 elemental orbs, defeat 50 enemies in EAZ using Solar subclass
- Boots: 5 public events on Nessus, defeat 50 enemies with Super, defeat 25 Guardians in Crucible/Gambit
- Cloak: 5 adventures, 100 Arc orbs from Strikes, 5 Crucible/Gambit matches
- Helmet: 1 EAZ run, 50 precision final blows, 100 Hive kills
- Gauntlets: defeat 50 enemies in EAZ, 50 enemies in Super, 50 enemies in EAZ using Arc subclass
- Chest: 5 adventures, 100 Solar orbs in Strikes, defeat 25 Guardians in Crucible/Gambit
- Boots: 5 public events on Nessus, 100 Void orbs from Crucible/Gambit, 10 Solstice packages
- Mark: 5 playlist Strikes, 400 elemental orbs, 5 Crucible/Gambit matches
- Helmet: 1 EAZ run, 50 precision final blows, defeat 100 Cabal
- Gauntlets: 5 playlist Strikes, 400 elemental orbs, defeat 25 Guardians in Crucible/Gambit
- Chest: 5 adventures, 100 Arc orbs from Crucible/Gambit, 10 Solstice packages
- Boots: Defeat 50 combatants, 100 Solar Orbs from Strikes, defeat 50 enemies in EAZ with Void subclass
- Bond: 5 public events, defeat 50 Guardians with Super kills, 5 Crucible/Gambit matches
These steps will provide your Destiny 2 character with the Majestic Solstice Armor upgrades, but there is another level beyond this.
How to upgrade to Magnificent Armor
To upgrade your Majestic Solstice Armor to Magnificent (and earn the glow), you’ll have to undertake a lot of challenges during Destiny 2’s Solstice of Heroes.
The requirements for all Destiny 2 classes are identical, the only difference being the class-specific item that will receive a Magnificent upgrade from the final requirement.
These are as follows:
- Helmet: 1 Master Nightfall Ordeal
- Gauntlets: 1 Nightmare Hunt
- Chest: Complete the Pit of Heresy
- Boots: 7 Trials of Osiris matches (not on a single Passage)
- Class Item: 3 completed Tier 5 Altar of Sorrows
Once you’ve completed all of these challenges, you’ll have your Solstice Armor upgraded to its maximum, and you’ll be able to strut your stuff throughout the Destiny 2 Solstice of Heroes event.