Have you ever wondered whether your partner is cheating on you? Wonder no more!
If your partner portrays most of the traits listed below, chances are that he could be cheating on you or will eventually cheat on you.
1. A man who sees the other sex as an objects is more likely to cheat.
2. Men who cheats normally make their phones out of bounds to the other. They will answer certain calls away from you, change passwords more frequently, ignores certain calls when you are around and rarely drops his phone.
3. Men who cheat are normally greedy, selfish and often think only of themselves.
4. They normally have friends that cheat. So if most of your partner’s friends are cheats, chances are that he is also likely to cheat.
5. Men who believe they aren’t answerable to anyone and can do whatever they want to do are more likely to cheat.
6. Insecurity is a common trait most partners who cheat. If your partner is insecure, he might just be a cheat.
7. A Partner who cheats is normally good liar so if your man can look directly into eyes and tell a lie without even blinking, he is most likely going to be a cheat.
8. Men who cheat can’t help but stare at other women especially their boobs and butt even in the presence of his partner.
9. If he loves charming every girl that falls in his path to the point that you think anyone would melt for him, he might just be a cheat. Not all charming men are cheats but most are.
10. Men who cheat generally tend to be forgetful to avoid mixing the details of the various women he is bin a relationship with. So if your man tends to be forgetful, he might just be a cheat.
11. Men who cheat constantly question their partner and accuse her of cheating even without solid clues. Men who cheat generally assume their partner might be doing the same thing so they tend to get very defensive by always accusing her of cheating.
12. Most cheating men never apologise and they never admit they are wrong.
13. Most cheating men avoid holding the hands of their partner in public, kissing her or even hugging her. They generally avoid every form of public display of affection.
14. Most men who cheat are normally risk takers in other areas of their lives as well.
15. Most men who cheat hate being alone. They just can’t stay without a woman for a week. So if your man hates being alone, he might find someone else to keep him occupied while you’re away.
16. Men who perceive themselves as rich and powerful tend to be cheats most of the times. Ever wonder why so many celebrities cheat?
17. Most men with a history of cheating tend to be cheats. Once a cheater, always a cheater isn’t necessarily true but if he has cheated before, he is capable of cheating again.
18. The way a man treats his mother says a lot about his person. If he shows little respect for his mother, he most likely has little respect for women. Men who have little respect for women are mostly cheats.
19. If he has a ridiculously high sex drive and easily gets turned on when around a woman, he is most likely going to be a cheat.