The Spokesperson of South Sudan’s First Vice President, Riek Machar, who leads the armed opposition faction of the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM-IO), has denied the accusations that six Uganda were abducted by the so Called “the brake away SPLA-IO of Genral Mertin Kenyi” which was published on 19th July Daily Monitor and New Vision as well as other news outlets.

In a press statement issued by Captain Theophilus Pitia Badru, the Spokesperson of SPLA-IO in Eastern Equatoria Division, Theophilus said that was published was false and lies.

‘I want to take this rare opportunity to highlight the deceits that exist at its highest order in Kampala and Juba and correct the statement of fallacy that said “the breakaway” faction of SPLA-IO under Lt General Kenyi abducted fellow Citizens. The culture of abductions is not part of the Proud and Civilized Equatorian people thus this staged propaganda comes from those who practice the barbaric act of Kidnapping fellow Humans, no such thing exists among the great Equatorian people, neither in time of peace nor time of war”,  He said.

“Secondly, there is no such thing called breakaway SPLA-IO in Eastern Equatoria, our forces are under the sole leadership of Dr Riek Machar who until this day is still the chairman and commander in chief of the SPLA-IO, which stand strong and as one”. The statement read.

The statement continued to read that regarding to the so-called six Ugandans abducted and being held hostage in our custody, was a fabrication designed to mislead the Ugandan people and the international community to justify foreign involvements and prolongations of the Murderous regime of Salva Kiir.

In a separate development, South Sudan’s president Salva Kirr has asked his s his vice president to return to the capital to try to salvage a peace agreement that was jeopardized by fighting earlier this month between forces loyal to the two long-time rivals.

President Salva Kiir asked Vice President Riek Machar on Thursday to make contact with him in the next 48 hours, to re-establish a peace agreement signed in August.

Forces loyal to the two men fought street battles in the capital over a five-day period earlier this month, until a ceasefire was reached on July 11. The fighting killed at least 272 people.

Machar then left the capital with his troops, although he said he was not preparing for a resumption of the fighting that convulsed South Sudan from December 2013 and ended earlier this year. His spokesman said he had called for an outside force to be deployed as a buffer his and Kiir’s forces.

Kiir said late last week he opposed the presence of any more outside forces, saying the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) troops was sufficient.

“I am appealing for your return while reiterating my 100 percent commitment to ensuring your protection and overall security … ” Kiir said in a statement read by his spokesman Ateny Wek Ateny. “I will be expecting a response from your good self within 48 hours … ”

The statement said Kiir wanted to re-establish a peace agreement signed in August. That agreement ended more than two years of conflict between the Kiir and Marchar forces. More than 10,000 people died over 2 million were displaced, many of whom fled to neighboring countries.

The statement did not say what would happen if Machar failed to return or make contact. He had just returned to Juba in April to take up the position of first vice president, a move that was part of the peace agreement.

“It is an unreasonable ultimatum,” said James Gatdet Dak, Machar’s spokesman. “First of all, President Kiir should be talking of how to restore peace and security to Juba. This can be done with the expected deployment of a third- party force,” James Gatdet Dak, Machar’s spokesman, said.

Late last week, the African Union and the Inter Governmental Authority of Development, an east African bloc, said they supported the deployment of a regional force. They said UNMISS’s mandate should be change to that of an intervention force.

Separately, U.N. spokesman Farhan Haq said UNMISS was looking into reports of sexual violence – including rape and gang rape – against civilians, including minors, by soldiers in uniform in several parts of Juba.

“The Mission reports that the number of victims could be in the dozens and that these acts have taken place since the start of the current spate of violence in Juba,” Haq said in a statement.